An anniversary collection, presented in a beautiful collector’s edition, of three of Bhante Gunaratana’s bestselling classics: Mindfulness in Plain English, The Four Foundations of Mindfulness in Plain English, and Beyond Mindfulness in Plain English.
The Mindfulness in Plain English Collection offers the rich, full context for tapping into the true power of mindfulness, all with the signature warmth of Bhante Gunaratana. It is a beautiful and comprehensive resource for anyone who is ready to take their mindfulness practice to the next level.
Readers will learn about:
- Structuring your meditation
- Dealing with distractions
- Mindfulness versus concentration
- Mindfulness in everyday life
- Practicing mindfulness of mind, emotions, and body
- Going beyond mindfulness to discover the jhanas: deeply calm, joyous, and powerful states of concentration meditation that can lead to a life of insight and unshakeable peace
- And much more.
In a voice both masterful and relaxed, these teachings reveal what it is to befriend the mind, taking the reader all the way from basic mindfulness meditation to profound states of freedom.
The Collection brings together in a beautiful silver-embossed binding three bestselling books by Bhante Gunaratana: Mindfulness in Plain English, The Four Foundations of Mindfulness in Plain English, and Beyond Mindfulness in Plain English.